How good is the quality of sofas in a home center?

Thought I would verify if their claim was true. I found HomeCinemaCenter.com online and they carried my sofa. I saved almost 2k and that included taxes, delivery, setup and a 3 year warranty. We bought Monotoya recliner faux leather sofa from Home center store. The skin started peeling off within 1.5 years.

home center sofa review

They are not professional with customers. They are pargering to give my money back after canceling an order before I receive it. One time they said that they didn't have cash to pay 2099 SAR, second time they said they had a robbery and run out of money. I like your homecinemacenter website since you beautifully organize your site architecture specially room and bedroom link page.

Reviews (

The furniture needed to be taken up a narrow staircase. Amanda addressed each of the issues I mentioned and kept me aware of the status of my order. He emailed and called me to confirm my questions were answered. We purchased through delivery, and even afterwards.

home center sofa review

We are now all set, and we can't be happier with our furniture. Thanks again HCC, and we will reach out for more furniture very soon. I want to take this opportunity to send a BIG THANK YOU to Amanda. She made our furniture shopping experience awesome. Her expert knowledge was evident and she made us feel comfortable when speaking to each furniture piece.

I don't recommend anyone to deal with…

Notifications from the shipping company updating the status of my shipping as it goes a long as well as the scheduling time of delivery. They were on time and very courteous. We review the latest brands & their sofas to help you find the perfect place to lounge. To share feedback or ask a question about this article, send a note to our Reviews Team at In between the cushioning and the frame should be metal springs.

home center sofa review

Kristy from homecinemacenter.com assisted me with my order for a dining table set when I encountered I had questions about financing. Trying to resolve an issue with a bookcase shipment I received in which the pieces are of 2 different color schemes. I reached out to customer service and have emailed them as requested. The delivery guys were very congenial, patient and helpful along with excellent customer service.

I want to take this opportunity to send…

The Flamaker sleeper sofa also has two flip-down cup holders and armrests that can convert into pillows. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform.

home center sofa review

I have never experienced customer service like this before. Luckily I was able to get the order cancelled. My last purchase was a bedroom set which all arrived on time and in beautiful condition. Very happy with our selection and the quality of the bedroom set . I received my furniture very quickly considering all of the delays happening in the world right now.

I fed up with team of homecenter also. I bought a dinner set online by click n collect and when i got in my hand it was another product. The same things goes with what i experienced from centerpoint here also.

home center sofa review

I also like the wide range of furniture especially their sofas. This is the first time making a purchase on furniture online and it turned out to be a great experience. The only problem was that they should have contacted me about why the delivery was held up. But, if I had turned on the weather station, I would have noticed the snow storm blowing too. We were very impressed with the way this company kept in touch with us about our furniture order.

We had a great experience ordering our…

Awesome photos makes me so happy... I ordered a bedroom set in Jan of 2022. Can't get anyone to communicate with me. From ordering to delivery, everything went so smoothly - each person I talked with was so helpful and pleasant and the products were well represented on their site.

home center sofa review

Used for 10 months, the metal leg frame broke off at the welds. No explanation on how exactly they came to this conclusion that it was mishandled. It cost 1400aed and to only be able to use for 10 months is obviously not worth it.

Darn if you ask them to speed up the delivery or explain. They are absolutely emotionally detached from addressing your concerns as a customer. I purchased bedroom set from Home Center Abu Dhabi.

home center sofa review

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Los Angeles, CA Mobile Homes for Sale

I Bought a Cruise Ship Drink Package Here's What I Discovered

Hotels in Vancouver with 'Free Shuttle' to Cruise Terminal 2023 24